The Sustainability Research and Innovation Congress (SRI) is the largest transdisciplinary meeting of the global sustainability community. The third edition of the SRI2023 Congress will be organized by the National Secretariat for Science, Technology and Innovation of the Republic of Panama (SENACYT) and the Inter-American Institute for Global Change Research (IAI) in June 2023, bringing this global event to the Latin America and Caribbean Region (LAC).
- Turning the Tide for Climate: Collaborative Action for Institutional Transformation
- Healthy and Inclusive Communities
- A Peaceful Planetary Mindset
- Latin America and the Caribbean Science and Innovation for Sustainability
SRI2023-MRI Grant for Conéctate A+ Members:
This grant is aimed at members of Conéctate A+ and supports sustainability research in the LAC region. It is funded by the Conéctate A+ Cooperation Cluster.
What is included?
- Face-to-face scholarship only – face-to-face registration at SRI2023, travel and accommodation, meals at the venue.
- Online scholarship – online registration to SRI2023 (limited number).
Application deadline for all SRI2023 scholarships is February 17, 2023